woensdag 18 juli 2012

Hauled: 7 for all Mankind , UGG Australia and Tommy hilfiger

Well Hello everyone!
I went shopping for a change , haha xp
I was always a quantity girl , for me, quantity was more important than quality. I would rather buy ten H&M tops than one more expensive top. BUT! That has changed overtime... I realized that with ,let's say 10, basics, you can already create a lot of awesome outfits! So I went shopping in Maasmechelen Village , which is an awesome outlet center!! I bought :

Tommy Hilfiger : Dip-Dye denim shirt ---91 euros ( still a splurge , but totally worth it!)

UGG Australia : Red UGGs - 85 euros ( BARGAIN!)

7For all Mankind : Skinny jeans blue and Black - 180 euros for both ( one pair usually costs about 260 euros, so I did a great deal!)

1 opmerking:

  1. Die bordeau uggs vind ik eigenlijk super gaaf :D ! Als ik mijn rijbewijs heb ga ik ook nog eens een keertje naar Maasmechelen village ;) !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen