But between girls, there can be quite some drama (don't get me wrong , 99% of my best friends are girls, and I love them!!!!!!) So having a best "guy"-friend can be amazing too, and yes, I am blessed with the most amazing friend ever!! (and he's not even gay). Well now the question is : Can boys and girls be "just friends"? Yes, they definately can! my best friend ,Gijs and I fell for eachothers best friends (i'm not going to mention names) , not for each other (wich would be kind of weird because we are family , well i'd rather call it related, our family-relationship goes far back).
Having a best guy-friend is really refreshing. You can speak about other things than makeup, shopping and boys, and just fool around, have fun, be crazy !
Things I do/ did with Gijs:
- Making youtubevideo's: http://www.youtube.com/user/EGBananaproductions?feature=watch
- Talk about boys (who can give you better advice about boys than a boy?)
- shop for nailpolish (he hated this, but hey, friends support other friends needs, right?
- I'm going to teach him how to play the piano.
- I did an attempt to do the same thing with a guitar.
- Received a drunk phonecall ( was kinda funny).
- Went to a coverband concert.
- Lots of other fun things!!!!!
|Ok, excuse the appearance please xD|